Breast Augmentation Cost
What’s the Cost?
While cost can vary depending on the type of implant and procedure, in general the cost for breast augmentation performed by Dr. Mitchell ranges from $5,000-$7,000.
A cost range is nice to know, but most people want to know what the cost will be for their specific procedure. During a consultation, you will:
- Visit with Dr. Mitchell about what you want to achieve
- Get information on your options
- Receive a quote for your procedure. Follow-up care is an important part of your recovery, and is included in your quote
The consultation is free, and gives you the opportunity to ask questions and learn more.
What are my Payment Options?
We offer flexible payment options that include CareCredit and payment plans through our office.
CareCredit lets you begin your treatment immediately, paying for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget.
Consider CareCredit your healthcare credit card. With no costs up-front and no pre-payment penalties, CareCredit lets you pay over time and frees up cash and credit cards for other expenses. Featuring low monthly payment plans for procedures not commonly covered by insurance, you can use CareCredit again and again for other treatments for yourself or family members.
To learn more visit www.carecredit.com or contact our office.
Ready to apply? Apply online for your CareCredit card today.
Additional Benefits for You
You can receive instant savings on other aesthetic treatments and products like BOTOX®. Our office participates in the Brilliant Distinctions program. When you sign up, you’ll receive the following rewards after your breast augmentation:
- A complementary treatment of BOTOX® or Latisse for you
- A complementary treatment of BOTOX® or Latisse for a friend
- 500 Brilliant Distinctions points to use toward other Allergan treatments which can include things like Juvederm, Voluma, BOTOX®
To schedule your consultation, call 402-483-8530 or use our online form below.