We look forward to working with you to achieve the results you desire. Throughout this process, it is important to us to have open communication about expectations so that we can provide you with the information you need and create the best treatment plan.
If you are considering cosmetic surgery, please complete our cosmetic interest questionnaire, and submit this to us. We will be happy to arrange a free, private consultation with you.
If you are a patient, for your convenience you may print and complete the following forms before your office visit.
Need more information or have questions? Just give us a call.
Happy patients are undoubtedly our best source of new patients — and so we’d like to say thank you. Patients who refer their friends for cosmetic surgery receive a $500 credit toward a future cosmetic surgery procedure.
Our Patient Referral Program guidelines:
- The referred patient must use your full name when scheduling the consultation appointment.
- The patient must complete surgery within six months of the initial consultation.
- You will receive a $500 credit for each referral meeting the above criteria. All credits can be applied to a single cosmetic surgery over $2,000.
- The $500 credit cannot be combined with any other discount.
- Referral credit can be applied to Dr. Mitchell’s fee only; hospital and anesthesia costs are the patient’s responsibility.
- Credits can only be used for future surgeries; they cannot be applied as a payment on an outstanding balance from a previous surgery.
- Referral credits are not transferable and can only be used by the referring patient.
- This program applies to new patients referred after March 1, 2011.
Many patients have been generously rewarded through this program. If you have questions about the Patient Referral Program, please call us at 402-483-8530.
At Lincoln Aesthetic Surgical Institute, we’re pleased to offer our patients CareCredit, North America’s leader in patient payment plans. CareCredit lets you begin your treatment immediately, paying for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget.
Consider CareCredit your healthcare credit card. With no costs up-front and no pre-payment penalties, CareCredit lets you pay over time and frees up cash and credit cards for other expenses. Featuring low monthly payment plans for procedures not commonly covered by insurance, you can use CareCredit again and again for other treatments for yourself or family members.
Ready to apply? Apply online for your CareCredit card today.